Case Study - Find out how we delivered 95% charity engagement
Discover how we successfully recruited participants for a two-stage market research online community about engagement with international development charities.
With the combined challenges of finding participants under a strict quota and ensuring that they remained motivated throughout the study, we couldn't wait to get our teeth into this one!
Discover how we:
- Recruited 60 respondents of different social grades:
- 20 women A/B aged 55+ who had financially donated to a charity
- 20 people aged 25+ A/B/C1 with children of different ages
- 20 empty nesters aged 25+ A/B/C1
- A two-phase MROC study lasting a total of 25 days
- The first stage needed daily participation
- We carried out the participant engagement and wrote the screener
Fill in the form to download the case study and see how we achieved an incredible 95% engagement.