Become a Project Executive at Angelfish Fieldwork!
Apply to join our people-focused team today...
We are growing. Again! We're currently on the lookout for an additional Project Executive to join the Angelfish Fieldwork and Opinions team!
A little bit about us...
Angelfish is a dedicated qualitative user research recruitment agency based in Cheltenham at DodoWorks, above The Bottle of Sauce (yes, we work above a pub - it's very handy!)
We're experts at providing our clients with awesome participants for their research projects. We recruit people to take part in all sorts of methodologies, perhaps it's for a more traditional focus group - online or in-person, an online community, a phone interview, UX testing or as in one of our latest projects - online interviews using AR (augmented reality)!
From small agencies to large brands. For market research, user research and everything in between. We help our clients find awesome people for their research.
We're a sociable. talkative bunch and love nothing more than chatting to the fantastic people that apply for the research. You can find out more about our community at www.angelfish-opinions.com.
People are our thing and we strive to look after everyone that works with us...
What you get when you work with us:
- Hybrid working - split between home and our HQ at DodoWorks.
- A flexible, 7hr working day (35 hour/week contract) which we stick to.
- 33 days holiday, including Bank Holidays. Increasing to 38 days based on length of service – we have a full shut down completely between Christmas and New Year.
- A generous 5% pension employer contribution
- We believe in looking after the people who power our business. That’s why we pay for a rewards scheme for everyone who joins the team. It’s part of our commitment to go beyond when it comes to supporting our team. Here’s what you can look forward to: instant 24/7 access to more than 250 perks, including free drinks, cinema tickets, shopping discounts, fitness classes, learning courses & much more
- Free online private GP appointments, prescription delivery & fast referrals for other treatments
- We're a sociable bunch and enjoy regular paid for socials, monthly team lunches, charity events & other annual events
- We're also family & pet friendly! With a Family First (including pets) frame of mind.
You’ll also receive access to the following training and development opportunities:
- Industry training and accreditations.
- Weekly one-to-one meetings and feedback to help you stay on track with your own personal development.
Do we sound like the kind of team you want to work with?
As a Project Executive for Angelfish Fieldwork and Opinions, you’ll:
- Talk to potential research participants to assess whether or not they are suitable to take part in an upcoming research project.
*anyone you speak with has already applied for the research and they will be expecting your call!
- Accurately create & maintain project documentation as well as updating system notes and schedules.
- We have client criteria we have to adhere to, so it's important you have a good attention to detail.
- Communicate regularly with the rest of the team on project status.
- Brief the participants before the research, ensuring they fully understand what they need to do and what's involved.
- Help resolve any incoming queries from participants.
- Be excellent at managing your own time & prioritising your own tasks.
- Use your initiative, be proactive, keen and a nice person to be around!
- £21k (experience dependent)
To be considered for the Project Executive role, you'll need to:
- Have a positive, genuine ‘can do’ attitude
- Have the willingness to ‘get stuck in’
- Take an active role in team/company meetings
- Take pride in 'delighting' our clients with your service delivery
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Love talking to people on the phone and have an excellent telephone manner
- Be proactive in managing your workload, your priorities & your attitude
- It's a given you can work to a deadline!
- Be proficient with MS Office 365
- Have experience using other software packages would also be useful
Sound like the job for you?
Use the form on this page to send us a copy of your CV and don't forget your covering letter - this is your chance to stand out and tell us about the real you!